Its difficult to select the best free meditation apps for 2019 from so many apps on offer. We see a new app coming up almost every day. Some apps are feature reach covering a wide latitude of issues and areas of common concern while others are more focused on special areas like anxiety relief or depression. We have checked each app listed here from several angles like features, ease of use, sensitivity, practical issues as also pricing and how far its reasonable and justifies the offer.
Meditation is beneficial for every human being to improve the way of their life. It gives them a means of living a life more peacefully and enthusiastically. As it will help you to get peace of mind, one can have a better sleep after performing meditation. We have discussed here a few of the applications for android which can help you in your meditation practice.
Meditation greatly helps in bringing peace of mind and ensuring that we are able to live a comfortable life which is free from stress and anxiety. This is an application which is free for learning meditation. Renowned artists are regularly updating this application with the new ways of performing the meditation which can help you in a number of ways. Insight tTimer thus gets a prominent place as one of the best meditation apps for 2019.
- A large number of guided meditations.
- About 10+ new free guided meditations are added daily which one can use for enhancing their knowledge of meditation.
- It will also showcase stats and milestones about your progress.
- You can simply follow your favourite teachers in meditation using this application.
- Meditations will timeout quite often so you would have to go back to the application to do it all over again and restart it from scratch.
Our Rating: (3.8 / 5)
Head Space is an application which will help you to relive your stress and have a good night’s rest. You will feel relaxed with the guided meditations which you will experience through the app. It is also having a basic course for the people who are new to meditation. One can start with the basics and slowly move towards the advanced techniques for improving their health. This is one of the popular apps among the best free meditations apps in 2019.
- A large number of guided meditations are available which are related to the topic of focus, exercise, and even sleep.
- You can also have a quick mental reset via this application to develop a better set of mind.
- It is required to pay an amount of $94.99 to get headspace plus subscription which is quite high for normal users.
Our Rating: (3.5 / 5)
Stop Breathe and Think
If you are suffering from the issue of stress and anxiety then this application would prove to the best alternative for you. This application is just focusing on these two things in general for ensuring that their users can remain free from these issues. Even the application is having paid subscription which you can use if you really want to get relieved from stress and anxiety.
- Keep regular track of your progress in reducing stress and anxiety.
- You can even take control of your breathing when you follow the instructions given in this application. It will make you have a controlled life.
- The application will also help you to track your meditation time and how soundly you are sleeping and maintain your breathing activities to have a sound sleep.
- The significant content of the application is audio based.
Our Rating: (3.2 / 5)
This app features amazing mind relaxing breathing techniques which will help you have a relaxing time. One can even find the kids store in the application which can be used by kids for meditation who are between 3 to 17 years of age. You can also find the mindfulness exercises in a number of minutes length which one can use based on which fits their schedule. Calm gets a place as one of the best meditation apps for 2019 purely on its won merit and vast library.
- This app will help you develop calmness, manage stress, develop relationships, happiness and more.
- Helps you to get more productive at your workplace.
- Even kids can use this application to calm themselves using the tutorial videos.
- Free to use with optional in-app purchases.
- The auto-charge feature will require you to cancel the subscription for ensuring that you are not-auto charged for a feature which you don’t require.
- Some of the nature sounds seems artificial
- Over priced
Our Rating: (3.4 / 5)
This application is having deep roots over the ancient form of meditation. You can, therefore, have a chance to experience the ancient form of meditation using this application. It will help you to have the most relaxing time during the meditation for ensuring that your body gets refreshed with this meditation. When you use this application, you will also get to know some of the Vedic principles which are associated with the meditation.
- Unique application to make users understand the importance of meditation.
- Renowned humanitarian and spiritual teacher Sri Sri Ravi Shankar is guiding through this application.
- Timer and Tracker available in the application will help you through the meditation process.
- Subscription charges of $12.99 per month are quite high for normal people to learn meditation.
Our Rating: (3.3 / 5)
There are a large number of people who are facing issues with having a sound sleep at night. For them, this application would prove to be of great help. They can follow the simple steps given in this application to ensure a sound sleep during the night. It will be helpful for them to relieve stress and have a better sleep in just five minutes. being focused on a vital and current issue Breethe gets a place in our selection as one of the best meditation apps.
- A properly selected collection of relaxation music which can help you to calm down your mind.
- Good visualization which can favour you to have a sound sleep.
- Guided meditations and helping you to get relieved from the stress with which you are dealing.
- Costly in-app purchases which you can obtain with less money over other application.
Our Rating: (3.4 / 5)
Omvana – Meditation for All
You can have numerous evidence of the benefits which you can obtain by performing meditation using this application. This will help you to live a healthier lifestyle which will help in ensuring that you are able to perform to the best of your potential in your regular work. Even the meditations provided in the applications are consisting of short videos which any individual can easily learn.
- Meditations are available from a large number of experts which will help you to have the best guidance.
- It is also possible to integrate the health kit with this application. Using this health kit application can analyze your stress level.
- There are some random crashes while using the application.
Our Rating: (2.9 / 5)
Simple Habit Meditation
If you are a busy person getting less time for meditation then this application would prove to be the best alternative for you. The tutorials available in the application will help you to have better relaxation, and calm yourself. Ultimately you can have a better time while performing the meditations provided in the application.
- Rapid relaxation after the end of a long tiring day.
- Effective in suppressing your depression.
- This application will also help you to improve your focus due to peace of mind.
- There are few of the bugs and lags while operating the application in a few modules.
Our Rating: (3.2 / 5)
Meditation and Relaxation Pro
Learn the meditation from the simplest steps using this application. It will allow you to start from scratch and slowly go to other techniques as you progress. This will ultimately result in an improvement of the quality of life as people progresses with this application. By this application, you can have better sleep, improved concentration, calmness, and more. This app claims a place here in the list of best meditation apps as it address the beginners.
- The application provides amazing guidance to calm your mind and have a peaceful mind.
- You can start with the simplest meditation for beginners.
- 7 days of training available which you can use to learn the basics of meditation.
- Lack of variety in meditations without lecture series.
Our Rating: (2.8 / 5)
If you want to improve your life and be happy then this application is the right choice for you. It will help you to improve your sleep, relationships, and more. All this will be provided to you by means of videos and talks to guide you through the process. Even you can explore the new content which is getting updated in the application every week.
- Video combos which will help you in your learning process.
- Relaxing meditations to ensure you can have decent sleep.
- Top listed app in the New York Times “How to Meditate” Guide.
- You have to opt for the in-app purchases after going through the free section of the application.
Our Rating: (3.2 / 5)
We are involved with a number of tasks in our daily lives. It is likely going to affect the peace of our mind which can result in stress, anxiety and even depression. One can opt for meditation which can help them have a peace of mind. This will be done by means of Cognitive behavioural therapy, mindfulness meditation, and more – this special and unique feature qualifies this app as one of the best meditation apps for 2019.
- Amazing audio tools for learning meditation.
- Mood tracker which will track your mood and will guide you accordingly.
- This application is quite costly for the paid membership for normal people to learn meditation.
Our Rating: (3.3 / 5)
If you want to experience the calmness and clarity of your thoughts then this application would be the best alternative for you. This application would help you to reduce your anxiety and stress in order to ensure that you live a healthier and happier life. About 200 meditations are available in the app to choose the best which suits our needs.
- A large number of alternatives to choose from the available medications.
- Both the beginners and experienced people can explore this application for having a sound meditation.
- Varieties of teachers available to choose from.
- Highly priced for the feature which it provides.
Our Rating: (3.1 / 5)
The Mindfulness App
This application is again an unique contender for the position of best meditation app as it offers some amazing means of help for meditation. It provides some of the world’s best professionals who will be guiding you through the sessions. Ultimately, you will experience a peaceful state of mind which will ultimately bring betterment in your lifestyle.
- Free 5 day guided course for mindfulness.
- All the instructions are clear and understandable to ensure you are performing the meditations in a proper manner.
- Continuous statistics to keep track of your progress.
- If you want to listen to your favourite meditations offline, you need to purchase the application.
Our Rating: (3.3 / 5)
Thus, we can say that there are numerous applications which are providing unique guides a successful meditation. It will help you to ensure that you are able to achieve peace and a stable mind to have a sound sleep with relief from stress. This will also bring positive changes in your life and help you to progress in your career. If you want more information on meditation – various techniques and guides you can check our site. Click here
More info on meditation and complete archive at: Your Meditation Guide