Let’s Meditate – App Review
‘Let’s Meditate’ claim to be the powerful smartphone programs for mental detoxification, meditation and relaxation. Participants from more than 130 nations make use of this meditation app, which is available free of cost.
The app helps you know about the best ways to meditate. Whether you happen to be a pro meditation practitioner who wants to have a deeper experience or are a beginner, the guided meditation sessions can change your life. There are quite a few basic techniques of meditation. CLEANING rejuvenates, clears and purifies your mind, while Meditation helps control your focus and mind and Relaxation aids with calming and physical comfort. There are meditation tracks as brief as 5 minutes, and allow you to take a fast break from daily routine. The meditation tracks as long as 40 minutes, and can allow you to get recharged completely.
- This app lets you take wise decisions, improves your creativity, reduces your stress, clears your mind, boosts your emotional and mental health and improves your physical wellness.
- It has a very basic approach when it comes to guided meditation, given that there is no distraction or clutter. You can simply play a track that you like, and start meditating. There are long as well as short meditation tracks.
- There is a huge variety of content. You can get many guided meditation tracks that cater to various topics matching your specific situation, which includes sleep, healing, body scan, anxiety and more.
- You can get selective downloading for this app, which also boasts of offline support. It is possible to save on the storage space of your phone only by downloading the meditation tracks you would like to hear. When they are downloaded, you can hear the tracks even when there is no internet connection.
- There are no sign ups or ads to interfere with your experience of meditation. The interface is clean and can make the whole experience quite relaxing for you.
- The human voice at the start and at the end of meditation practice can be disruptive for some practitioners.
- The music tracks needs improvement and variation
- Very little scope of customisation
With this app, you can get a more or less direct approach to the practice of guided meditation. There is no distraction or clutter, as all that you really need to do is pick a track and click on it to play it. Things are as simple as can be expected. The app is available in Android version at the Google Play store and in iOS version at the Apple app store.