Meditation Music App Review
Meditation Music is a meditation-based app which has a wide collection of music and image for helping you meditate. The key features, pros, and cons of this app are detailed below:
The key features of the Meditation Music apps are as follows:
Wide Range of Music
You can get a wide and diverse range of music options on this app. Each of these music and sounds have been specifically designed to have a calming and soothing effect and help you meditate better. The inbuilt app music can help you achieve inner peace, calmness, reduce your stress and anxiety levels and also let you sleep better.
Timer for Ease During Meditation
This app comes with a useful timer for allowing you to set the duration for which you want the meditative music to play. This helps you to focus more intensely and better during meditation. While you are meditating, the timer on this app keeps working in the background and plays uninterrupted music. It stops when an incoming phone call has to be answered.
Ease of Creating Playlists
Another added advantage of the Meditation Music app is the ease and flexibility of creating different playlists. You can create different playlists for varying activities like yoga sessions, relaxing, meditation, sleeping, etc. If you have some special music on your phone, you can add it to the playlist for playing during your sessions.
- Diverse and high-quality music and sounds for meditation
- Comes with beautiful background images which helps in meditation.
- Features an inbuilt timer which can schedule the duration for which the music plays during your meditative sessions.
- It can be connected to external speakers for better and amplified sound output.
- Ease and flexibility of creating playlists and adding your own custom music to the playlists.
- The app supports SD card installation.
- There are lots of annoying ads in the free version which can disrupt your focus.
- The only thing in this app is Music and not fully focussed on Meditation
- Some users may find the music repetitive and distracting.
If you like to listen to soothing and enchanting music for meditation, then you can try using the Meditation Music app. The app provides you plenty of excellent quality music and sounds for helping you enter into deep meditative zone. You can fix the timer for a more guided meditative experience. Easily organised playlist helps to sort out the music effectively for your varying needs. The free version though comes with ads which may be distracting and you will have to upgrade to the premium paid version for removing the ads. In a nutshell, you can try this app if music helps you meditate better as it is one of the best such apps in the market.
Read more reviews here: https://bestmeditationapps.com/category/app-reviews/