Meditation Studio – App Review
Meditation Studio is a great app that lets you enjoy more than 500 guided meditations along with courses on the essentials of meditation, changing habits and happiness. This is quite a buffet table of meditations, with meditation courses available on everything, whether to boost confidence, improve sleep, ease anxiety or reduce stress. There are general courses as well as collections only for kids, teens, moms and more.
Meditation Studio comes with mindfulness techniques and guided meditations for any age group. It can improve concentration, increase happiness, reduce anxiety and stress and boost sleep. It can cover all things, whether it comes to confidence, compassion, leadership or relationships. You can choose from over 50 instructors who are experts in mindfulness, and can let you find a focus, voice and style that can allow you to maximize your potential. You can try out many unguided meditations with music. There is a timer feature with options to pick sounds for beginning, interval and ending, with or without ambient sounds and relaxing music. The unguided meditation timer comes with original music, ambient sound and customizable alerts.
- There are courses available for advanced as well as beginner practitioners, and you can obtain guidance on happiness and sleep.
- You can find many mindfulness techniques and guided styles, which consist of everything including mantra and breath.
- It can integrate with Mindful Minutes from Apple Health.
- There is night mode, playlists and many other premium app features that users can get access to.
- The meditations are classified into various categories in an organized way – such as “Be Awesome”, “Be Healthy”, “Be Curious” and “Be Kind” which are dedicated to the particular requirements of practitioners.
- It is available at a $7.99 monthly subscription, $17.99 quarterly subscription and $49.99 yearly subscription. There are 3 subscriptions for auto-renewal that can give you access without limits as long as an active subscription is maintained on your end.
- The subscription packages is quite high for most users.
- Focus is more on anxiety and stress relief then actual meditation
This is an app that gives what it promises. It has plenty of benefits that come in the categories of spiritual, mental, emotional and physical. It can activate self awareness, relax the mind, boost focus and improve sleep. Download the app’s Android version from the Google Play store and its iOS version from the Apple iTunes store.
Read more app reviews: https://bestmeditationapps.com/category/app-reviews/