Spectrum Meditation App – Review
Spectrum is a good app for helping you meditate better. It comes with a vast array of music and sounds for your meditative sessions. You can also benefit from the audio instructions for meditation. The key features, pros, and cons of this app are as follows:
The key features of the Spectrum meditation app are as follows:
Extensive Music Library
Spectrum’s music library is stocked with rich and premium collection of meditative music. You can find a wide range of music and sound which help you to meditate better. You can listen to guided meditation which helps you to stay disciplined and achieve better results from your meditation sessions. It comes loaded with more than 1000 different meditative music and sound which totals to more than 100 hours of content. Regular updates are also provided with newly added music.
Listen Even During Offline
Another significant feature of this app is that it allows you to listen to meditation music even when you are offline. This feature comes in very handy when you are traveling and have limited to no internet connectivity. This app allows you to be regular and not miss any of your meditation sessions due to poor internet connectivity. You can meditate on the go without any hassles using this app.
Sleep and Meditation Timer
The app also comes with sleep and meditation timer. You can set the timer which lets you decide the duration for which the music will play when you are meditating. You can carry on with your meditation sessions after setting the timer which ensures that the music is played continuously during the entire duration of your session.
- Lots of options to choose your ideal meditative music.
- Timer to set you the desired playback duration of the music.
- You can listen to the music even when you are offline.
- Rich collection of daily inspiring notifications with highly impressive artwork to keep you committed and motivated during your meditation.
- Comes with step-by-step audio instructions for a guided and better meditation experience.
- There is no download option to save your favourite meditate music.
- It lacks the refinement and features of some of the other popular meditation apps.
Spectrum is a great meditative app for beginners and experienced users alike. You can try using it if you think that music helps you to meditate better. The guided audio instructions for meditation helps you become better at your meditative sessions. Though this app may not be as refined and loaded with features like other popular apps- Headspace, Calm, etc.- it can be a great starting point for your meditative sessions.
Check out the best meditation apps 2019 here: https://bestmeditationapps.com/best-meditation-apps-2019/